torsdag 12 maj 2011

Madame Grès exhib

As I am free this week I thought I would have a museum week and go see all the exhibitions I've thought of seeing so I've been to the Rembrandt one which was great but no cameras allowed...and yesterday I went to see Madame Grès a great couturière that started out in the 40's in Paris...

There was alot of pleating and jersey going on in this exhibition. The deep and flat pleating was her recognition sign and hence a part of her brand, they even named the technique "pli grès"

The pleating might have been her thing, but this dress was by far my favourite


the exhib. is shown at Musée Bourdelle, which is very beautiful itself and is also showing the sculptures of Antoine Bourdelle

Cute little jacket....yes please :)

Lovely courtyard of the museum, overall quite great I highly recommend it!! :)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar