onsdag 23 februari 2011

Mystery solved

As I passed by the bridge between ile Saint Louis and ile de la cité this friday I noticed the man with the huge vehicle-installation was there again.  I just could not walk by without putting an end to my curiosity and asking him everything I was wondering about... 

The first thing I asked was why he had created all of it (he had made 4 new additional fountains one in the picture above) he answered simply for beauty.

 His name is Michel Godin des Mers and as the sign suggests he is an actor/innovator/artisan/poet. He gave me two papers one with a text on politics and one with poetry. 
Even though I might not share his political values I still have to say I appreciate his choice in way of expressing himself

 So if you want to catch a glimpse of Mr des Mers you should be on the bridge between the islands on Friday evenings between 20-00

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar